Projects I’m Trying
to Finish Before I Die
Write to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adults ONLY below this line.
You’ve been warned.
(Or) School Girls vs. Aliens:
The (not so) Erotic Space Opera for Ukulele
The Jumping Flea Arpeggiator:
Arpeggios for the High G Ukulele:
This is the first edition of the Jumping Flea Arpeggiator. It is the single most important book of etudes you can tackle if you’re intending to grow from being an intermediate level player to an advanced player on the ukulele.
Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Bloody Rebellion a Voodoo Zombie Cheerleader and Her Vigilante Ukulele Jazz Orchestra
- There is SO much wrong (and by wrong I mean right) with my favorite musical for ukulele orchestra and it’s 53 songs, maybe 54, I can’t remember, but way too many.
Denver Guitar Orchestra
- This is a multi-level certification program that prepares you to play solo, small ensemble, and full orchestra guitar music.
- No, you can’t skip levels just because you can play an electric guitar really loud and fast.
- This group is designed to give players of all abilities a safe place to play with others without the “big personalities” you normally find at most guitar groups.
- Click HERE for the sheet music and sound files.
Muddy Waters of the Platte
William Shakespeare’s Sonnets Arranged for Baritone Ukulele
- William Shakespeare’s Sonnets forced onto sheet music!
- Ideally played on a baritone ukulele.
- You can also play them on a guitar, tenor banjo, or low G ukulele.
- Progress: 6 of 154 posted. Last update July 15, 2017
- Go here: Shakespeare’s Sonnets
Rocky Mountain Ukulele Orchestra
What’s the largest (we’re pretty sure) and most important (jury is still out) orchestra in Colorado? The Rocky Mountain Ukulele Orchestra!
I’ve Started Taking Lessons (January 2017)
- Daisy Bell for Violin: PDF